Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and we have just what you need to get flirty and fabulous! Whether or not you have a special date planned, you’ll love the way you look with this tutorial that has irresistible written all over it! Keep reading to get the steps needed to recreate it.
- To make this look long-wearing, start by applying the eye shadow base ‘Strike’ all over the lid with the F70 brush.
- Layer ‘Notre Dame’ on top of the base using the E55 brush. Directly in the center of the lid, apply a dot of ‘Allure’ with the F70 brush.
- Emphasize the crease by applying ‘Catch’ with the E25 brush, using a back-and-forth motion.
- Highlight the brow bone with ‘Elope’ using the E35 brush.
- Define the top lash line with black gel eyeliner using the E65 brush.
- Give cheeks a flush of color with a swipe of blush using ‘Allure’ and the F50 brush.
*Complete the look with a coat of mascara and lipstick of your choice.
What do you think of this lovely look? Is it one that you would try out?
© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC