With summer well on its way, those oh-so familiar lyrics of… “Here comes the bride…all dressed in white…” come to mind. Today we’re sharing with you a list of some of our favorite bridal-day beauty tips for the ‘big day.’ Bonus - several of these tips not only apply to the bride, but to bridesmaids and attendees as well!
- Prime. Apply a primer before your foundation to fill in fine lines and pores. This will also help the foundation adhere to your face better so it doesn’t fade later on.
- Prep. Eye makeup tends to slide off as lids produce oil throughout the day. Use the P82 to apply an eye shadow base prior to eye shadow application for long-lasting wear.
- Proof it. Waterproof that is! If there is any chance you think that you might shed a tear or two, make sure to use waterproof mascara and eyeliner to keep your makeup looking mess-free.
- Stay in line. Before putting on your lipstick, apply a lip liner all over the lips as opposed to just lining them; this will form a base to help lipstick stay put longer and prevent feathering. From there, use a precise brush like the L05 to layer your lipstick on top.
- Have a stash. The night before, put together a mini stockpile of essential beauty items for touching up makeup throughout the day (and night) such as q-tips, Kleenex, a mascara wand, a powder brush, oil blotting sheets, a pocket-size mirror, plus any other makeup items you think you might need to re-apply later. (Tip: the MAXBag would fit everything perfectly!)
What are your favorite tips for staying beautiful all day and night when it comes to big events?
© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC