We held a poll here in the Sigma Beauty office to find out which brushes the ladies simply couldn’t live without. The catch? They could only choose the five they thought were most essential for creating an everyday look. After compiling everyone’s answers, here are the brushes that made the top five:
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (F80) – This brush turned out to be the majority of everyone’s go-to foundation brush for its ability to evenly buff on foundation for a clean, flawless finish. Runner up? The F84!
- Large Powder (F30) – The F30 contains large, dense bristles for application of powder products to set and keep foundation in place all day. Perfect for creating a matte finish on skin!
- Large Angled Contour (F40) – The angle of the F40 makes for easy application of blush, bronzer and/or highlighter to enhance and define cheekbones.
- Eye Shading (E55) – The E55 was a top pick for its versatility to apply shadow all over lid and to blend out any harsh, jagged lines.
- Small Angle (E65) - This brush performs double duty by working to fill in sparse areas of brows but also to apply gel eye liner or powder along the lash line.
We'd love to know - what are your top essential Sigma Beauty brushes?
© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC