February 7, 2013

xSparkage @ the MOA!


Head on over to the Sigma Beauty store at the Mall of America Saturday, Feb. 23 from 1-3pm for a special meet and greet with YouTube beauty enthusiast xSparkage! Keep reading to get all the event info and learn a little more about this gorgeous guru!

Leesha, who you might remember from the Sigma Paris Project, is the face behind xSparkage, her popular YouTube channel with a growing subscriber rate of nearly 340k. She is known for showcasing out-of-the-box makeup tutorials that stem from her motto, "The brighter, the better!" We couldn't help but want to know more about this color-addicted connoisseur so we asked her a few questions...

Sigma: What keeps you motivated to create new looks and inspire others through makeup?
xSparkage: I get inspiration from a lot of things - art, new makeup products, but most of all - creativity from others. When I see other people creating amazing looks and using new beauty items, it inspires me to try new things! I also am extremely motivated by my viewers and the feedback I receive. Knowing that I helped someone learn something new, or was able to make them feel confident wearing bright colored makeup is a really great feeling!


Sigma: What are your three all time favorite Sigma products?
xSparkage: Only three?! Well, hands down, the brushes from the Sigmax collection. I use the Synthetic Precision Kit every day for applying concealer (love the P82!) and the F82 for my liquid foundation. I also love the Performance Eyes Kit - it's so hard to find tiny brushes like those!


Sigma: Can you tell us a few fun facts people might not know about you?
xSparkage:

  • I have a super fun and silly personality, but it's really hard for me to open up to new people in person
  • I love baking and finding new recipes to try -- I'm kind of a Pinterest fiend in that aspect! My favorite recipe I can remember making is chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes (cupcakes filled with egg-free cookie dough and topped with cookie dough frosting… It was awesome!)
  • I collect both Pop Vinyl Disney Figures and Vinylmation Figures
Aside from meeting Leesha at the Sigma store, event attendees can also look forward to a makeup demonstration, a free gift bag with purchase of $30 or more, and an entry to an exclusive in-store giveaway featuring some of Leesha's favorite Sigma products listed above! BONUS – Sigma will be offering a 10% off store-wide discount during event hours.

RSVP to marketing@sigmabeauty.com if you plan on attending! We hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally love to meet her! She is amazing, talented and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete